Providing hope and comfort to those learning to live with cancer.
The Cancer Support Home is a home-like facility for cancer patients and their families. There are two convenient locations, one in Bentonville and the other in Fayetteville. All services are offered at no cost.
- Lodging (during treatment)
- Cancer Resource Library
- Wellness & Nutrition
- Prevention Education
- Cancer Screenings
- Language Interpretation (medical)
- Prescription Assistance
- Basic Living Expenses (during treatment)
- Mastectomy Supplies
- Contacting a Patient Assistance Representative
- Counseling & Spiritual Care
- Support Groups
- Prosthetics & Wigs